Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney

Living in Florida is fun and exciting. Both Disney World and Universal Studios are here and the endless attractions inside are breath taking. Not only that, the newly opened Lego Land is here too. Water parks such as Typhoon Lagoon, Sea World, Aquatica, Discovery Cove are all amazing places where family can enjoy and have fun together. For me, it is more fun if my family back home can come and see all these amazing theme parks.Last Friday, I wanted to eat Turkey Leg and I know that Downtown Disney has it. Hubby is a real Floridian who does not like traffic but, je just go with me anyway just to satisfy my cravings.I was already hungry when I saw the Planet Hollywood so; I told my husband that I will treat him for dinner. But, there were diners on the line and it's long so; we left and head back to the main purpose of buying a turkey leg. By the way, the Planet Hollywood has three levels decorated with movie memorabilia. There are props from some of Hollywood's hottest films and TV shows too.Diners can gaze the display in the iconic planetarium-like ceiling. After you dine, you can enjoy buying movie-themed souvenirs at the merchandise area

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins