Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Preparing the Birthday Invitations

If I wish to travel, I have miles that I can use to travel for free towards Europe or Philippines. I am planning to visit home during my mother's birthday on September. She will be 7 decades older and I plan to give her a good birthday celebration.

She does not like surprises so; I have to talk this planning with her. She always wants her brothers and sisters to come on every celebrations happening in the house such as "fiestas" and birthdays. That is not hard to do because they live in nearby towns.

Right now, I am in a dilemma because if I have to be physically home, my expenses will be doubled. If I do not go home, I have an extra leeway to have my budget intact solely for her birthday invitations and the celebration. Every important celebration in the house, I talk to them using the Internet so; I am still there.

Besides, I can't stay longer than 2 weeks so; I would rather use my miles in a reasonable flight that does not conflict my budget. In planning, I can always tap my brother about this celebration and asked my mom the exact number of people which she wants to invite. By doing so, I can make a budget as to how many birthday invitations to give out.

Then, I can budget how much to spend for the birthday celebration that is why I need the number of invited guests. I have few months for planning which is really good. I can check out the different designs of the invitations and have my mom choose what design she likes.

Of course, she has enough time to give the invitation at her convenience. She will enjoy it more. I am looking forward on her 70th birthday celebration at home. She will definitely enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins