Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#GoogleDoodle : First Day of #Autumn

Don't you love Google Doodle ? I do! It's always fun to see what's new and interesting for the day. It could be acknowledging a holiday, birthday or anniversary of influential people, weather, innovation, science and technology and so on. Today, I woke up so excited! Let me tell you, I am not a big fan of #summer. The weather is super cool ... that's exciting for me!

My husband went outside to turn on the pool pump and came back to tell me that this is the day that I love staying outdoors. He is right! The air is chilly at 6:30 AM , windy and hey, this is the start of my favorite time of the year.

The only set back is when all the leaves fall on the ground. That's a lot of raking and blowing to do. I decided to just mulch it , make it as a fertilizer. I will not worry that for now. I will just enjoy the cool weather up to February. I don't think if I will miss swimming at all.

How about you? Do you like Autumn? Don't you love to see the shedding of leaves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins