Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Unconditional Love from Pet Dogs

I am always scared of dogs because when I was in my elementary days, a big dog just attack me and I got bit in my middle torso. It was a huge dog and I was on my knees trying to cover my face and someone saw me struggling and shoo the dog away.

I was crying helplessly and my mom came in rescue. Back home (during those times), pet animals are really watchdogs. It scared burglars away especially when there is a sign of "beware of dogs". Fierce dogs are put on leash and the dog that bit me got away from the leash with the knowledge of the owner. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I am not over it and it's been years. I am very cautious with pet animals and in the house, we do not have any. I do not hate dogs and I think they are cute but, I am always careful when I am around them.

With that being said, most of our friends have pet dogs and I am fond of them too. I like Ernie which is a black dachshund puppy, Happy is a brown poodle, Rocko is a Yorkshire Terrier and Rusty is a labrador which is the only huge dog that I am comfortable playing with.

All of them except Rusty are well taken care of. In fact, their pets are considered as family and the owners are really pet parents. How about you? Do you have pets? Check out Pets Aware Pet Shop and Pet Care for some information that will help you become more aware of your responsibilities as pet owners. Taking care of them, grooming, making sure that they are happy because in return, they will love you unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins