Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Christmas!

Hello everyone! It is the first day of December and I can feel the spirit of Christmas already! Are you excited? Christmas is the most awaited celebration in the calendar because most of us celebrate Christmas even the non-believers joins the celebration! It is the time of reunion, family get-together, gift giving and just being with the person you love, right? I went home to PI last year and I celebrate my Christmas in my place but, I was too busy that I missed some of the tradition of this season. The next time that I will come home, I will make sure that it will be for a vacation.Anyway, these are the pictures that I took at the gate of our village. Grand Europa Village always put up nice Christmas decorations at the gate and some of the trees along the main road side throughout the village.
I am only using my blackberry phone so; some of the pictures are blurry.
The details of the decorations are beautiful and since they do this every year, if you are in Cagayan de Oro City, take time to visit this place. You will love the Christmas decoration of our village.
Merry Christmas to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins