Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Thoughtful Family from Louisiana

Last July, my husband and I met a beautiful family from Louisiana. They came for a short vacation here in Orlando and we were so lucky to have finally met them. For almost three years, I have known Kathy as a well-spoken blogger, a happy wife and a very patient mom to her two pretty princesses. We get along well especially when we talk about our favorite NFL team, "Who Dat" SAINTS. Oh well, she can calm me down when I flare up from pity arguments. She is the most patient person that I have known in Blogland, so pretty and yet, very down to earth. Anyway, I received this Christmas photo card today and I am so grateful! Thanks for remembering us this Christmas. Hubby and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Merry Christmas and may you have a Prosperous New Year!
As I look back on the milestone of my Blogging business, I have so much to thank God for all the blessings that He had given me. In my mind right now, I have three major reasons that I could think of. First, through blogging I can rant without the intervention of those who are politically-correct individuals. Second, blogging is a good source of an extra-income as a matter of fact, no-sweat at all. And the last important reason, I thank God for REAL friends that I met through the Blogging world and this family is one of them. Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins