Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Monday, September 9, 2013

Relaxing by the Garden

Yesterday, as I watch the NFL in my iPad at the gazebo, I was looking at the bare space by the wooden fence. I was thinking of planting okra. My okra seedling is growing and I will plant them on that side by the fence on the weekend. Hubby loves Okra and I am not a fan of slimy vegies. Okra is certainly not my favorite.

By next week, I will start growing my seedling for bokchoy (pechay). One plant at a time because I am not too thrilled to visit my garden since Summer. Too hot to hang out at the backyard but, it's September so; expect that I will tend my garden more often. Can't wait for cool weather here in Florida.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have one lovely yard, mommy. :) I sure miss our garden.

    ReplyDelete

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins