Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Monday, December 31, 2012

Red Alabama Shirt for Christmas

My husband loves to watch college football games on TV. He was excited this month because the Crimson Tide, his favorite team will be playing for championship. I watch the game with him sometimes in fact; I wore an Alabama apparel just to get myself in the mood of the game. I have a shirt with a big letter A sign on it. It actually stands for Alabama and I like it because it is the initial of my name. Hubby bought it last Christmas. Upon seeing this shirt online, I told hubby to buy me this red top and the skirt as well. I like the design of this tops and the red color is my favorite. I got the hunch that my husband would buy it; after all, he loves seeing me cheering for his favorite team.

Photobucket
When we live in Mississippi, my husband bought me an NFL Jersey and that year, I was cheering for Saints who became the champion. I also have Saints caps and Saints sweater. Anyway, one of my friends back home collects T-shirts and caps. So far, I bought Mississippi and Florida caps for her and she wanted me to buy her an Alabama and Georgia caps. She sent me money to purchase the items though. Right now, I am looking for University of Alabama shirts for me. Are you looking for Alabama apparel? Just click the links above and I am sure, you will like their selections. Go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins