Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pro Gun T-shirt : Offensive or Not ?

I have seen people wearing T-shirts with questionable prints. Honestly, if the print is offensive to my religion, morality or decency then; I will be bothered. But, I will mind my own business. I will just ignore the message because I respect the freedom of speech.
Now, check out the political gun tees below and tell me, do you think this is offensive? I received this T-shirt for FREE sent by theoriginalhomelandsecurity.com. I like this t-shirt because the fabric is soft and the fitting is perfect and print is nicely done including the vibrant colors. But, the print does not reflect my stand about this issue (wink). I really like the quality of this T-Shirt. If only the print is something else :-), I would keep it for myself.

I guess I am just sensitive. If I wear this t-shirt, I know that some people will look at me with scrutiny. "How could she?" On the other hand, my husband is pro-gun. He believes that having a weapon at home will drive away the bad elements. He believes in the right to bear arms for protection.

My cousin saw this t-shirt and he likes it a lot so; I gave it to him on his birthday. He was bragging about this t-shirt. Well, I am happy for him and for whatever he stands for.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins