Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sarah Peacock

Being in the Church Choir in High School and Glee Club in College, music is my soul and I miss it in every waking moment of my life. My lifestyle now is different basically because of who I am associated with. That is why, when my husband and I visited FishLips Bar and Grill at Port Canaveral earlier, I was overwhelmed to see the lady with the guitar. When she started singing, she had that soulful voice, so relaxing that I could stay there for hours just listen to her music. Three tables were occupied inside the area where we are and later on was joined by a family of 5 but, the smoking area were so crowded.Her album was $15/each but, if you buy 2, you only pay $20. She had an awesome voice! Check her Website sarahpeacockmusic.com and you will hear her music. I know you will agree with me that she has the VOICE. Hubby and I agreed that she has a nice voice and a star in the making. We were just lucky to be there at the FishLips Waterfront Bar and Grill and was able to hear her music. It was her first stop for a series of concert tour all over the US. Lucky us huh! Do you have twitter? Check her out @StalkThePeacock. May you reach your dreams Sarah Peacock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins