Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Valentine Gift

After graduation, my brother landed a permanent job and got married. He got a beautiful family and he works harder to provide for them. His wife is a professional and licensed engineer but, taking care for her children is more important than being a career woman. I admire them for that. I know being a parent is 24/7 career and I know it is tiring but, wonderful. I thought, they needed a break so; I booked their hotel accommodation (4-star hotel) and an airfare for 6 which is my Pre-Valentine gift for a deserving family.My brother chose an Educational Tour to Manila and the kids enjoyed it the most.These pictures were taken at Museo Pambata which is an interactive museum for children. I was here 18 years ago, whewww...that was a long time.I talked to my nephews and niece on skype and they have so much stories to tell. I was really glad to see them having fun and learn something on this short vacation. They went to explore some historical places such as Intramurus at Fort Santiago which is a defense fortress structure in Metro Manila. They also explore the Manila Metropolitan Cathedral-Basilica which according to my mother, a huge place full of statues, carvings, beautiful portals, with 6 chapels, grand stone arts, and beautiful artistic designs of stained glass windows.They also went to Enchanted Kingdom and took their favorite rides, shop at Mall of Asia, dine hearty meals and just enjoy the time with the kids. Spending time with family in leisure trips like this is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins