Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Monday, November 25, 2013

Santa Claus and Christmas Ornaments

Is it too early to decorate for Christmas? I tell you what, it doesn't matter if you put up your Christmas tree before or after thanksgiving. It is up to you and your family tradition. In my neighborhood, Three of us already set up the outdoor Christmas lights. My Christmas tree is up since Sunday and all the Christmas ornaments are dangling loosely and happily by the tree, hehehe.

Each year, I always buy Santa Claus and one favorite ornament on which became our tradition for 5 years. This year, I plan to buy another Santa Claus but, it came with Mrs Claus.

This is Eskimo Santa, cool ensemble he got huh?

This is a mouse conductor named Mr. Christmas, an interactive and sound ornament. Mr Christmas is a voice recognition Christmas Tree ornament.

Here is another Santa but, on a stilts. He is funny because sometimes I let him have a split under the Christmas tree.

I love the color celadon green that is why; I am attracted to this Santa. I may not like his beard but, his whole outfit is very nice.

Okay, that's all for now. I need to take a power nap for tomorrow. Sister- in-law and family from Mississippi is here in Florida and will be coming over for an early Thanksgiving dinner. Hubby and I are excited! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins