Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Work Time

Posted by Heriberto Fuentes :

Having wireless broadband internet has made my job so much easier, let me tell you what. I used to use my smart phone to try and contact people on the go (I’m a traveling salesperson) but that just didn't work because the screen wasn't big enough and it wasn't powerful enough to do what I needed. Now I can take my laptop with me in the car and catch up on email while I'm eating my lunch in a parking lot somewhere. It really made things much more streamlined for me because working out of your car is a lot harder than it sounds. I'm really excited for the day when I'm back in the office and I don't have to travel so much because I hate putting miles on my vehicle and I really miss being at home some nights. I even have to give my cat to a neighbor because I couldn't be home to take care of her reliably enough to keep her alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins