Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gwyneth Palthrow : Just My Imagination

Have you seen the movie Duets? This film was released in 2000 starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis among others and directed by Bruce Paltrow. This movie is all about the characters whose lives evolved in Karaoke Competitions. If you haven't watch this movie yet, check it out in Netflix :-)
This song is a duet sung by Gwyneth Paltrow and Babyface. What an awesome duo, right? Don't forget to watch out Gwyneth Paltrow on the latest episode of Glee tonight!

Gwyneth Paltrow:
Each day through my window
I watch him as he passes by
I say to myself
I'm so lucky he's so fly
To have a boy like him
Is truly a dream come true
Out of all the girlies in the world
He belongs to you

[Chorus]

But it was just my imagination
Runnin away with me
Tell you it was just my imagination
Running away with me


Babyface:

Soon we'll be married
And raise a family (oh yea...)
Have a cozy little crib in the country
With two children maybe three
I tell you I...
Can raise your lies down baby
It couldn't be a dream
Cause too real it all seems
Oooohhhh...

[Chorus]

But it was just my imagination (once again yea)
Runnin away with me (running away with me)
Tell you it was just my imagination
Running away with me (away with me yea)

Gwyneth Paltrow and Babyface:

Everynight on my knees I pray
Dear lord hear my plea yea
Don't ever let another
Take his love from me
Or I will surely die
Heavenly (heavenly) when your arms unfold me
I hear the tender upsity
But in reality
He doesn't even know me

[Chorus]

But it was just my imagination (ohh, so fly look out my window)
Runnin away with me (It's running away with me baby)
Just my imagination (runnin away)
Running away with me (my baby, my sugar, my sweetie, look at my baby)

Just my imagination (ohh, soo fly look out my window)
Runnin away with me (It's runnin away with me)
Just my imagination (yeeaaaa)
Running away with me (my baby, my sugar, my sweetie, look at my baby)

Just my imagination (ohh, soo fly look out my window)
Runnin away with me (It's runnin away with me)
Just my imagination (yeeaaaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins